When it comes to gaining muscle mass there are many contributing factors.
1. Training and Recovering
When you lift at the gym with weight you are tearing down muscles ,and you don’t gain muscle by training with weights ,you will see gains only when you recover from the workout. Recovery in my opinion can come in few main areas that everyone should do not only to gain muscle but also to improve health, and that’s by Nutrition, Mobility ,and sleep.
2. Leaving your Ego out of the gym
your Ego is holding you back from gaining muscle. Lots of people feel that they need to lift as heavy as they can , they try to test how strong they are and show everyone that they are the strongest today rather than building their strength.
They try to lift more than they can and by doing that they are missing a lot of reps and wasting time at the gym.if you treat every workout like building blocks you will add muscle and get stronger.
3. Supplement to build muscle
When it comes to gaining muscle I am a big believer in these 5 products .
* Creatine – creatine is a molecule that’s produced naturally in your body ,it provides energy for your muscles and other tissues.using creatine can increase muscle mass gain.
* Protein Supplements -getting enough protein is critical for gaining muscle .To gain muscle you need to consume more protein than your body breaks down.
There are many different protein supplements available. I prepare whey protein ,casein, also protein isolated from eggs ,split peas,rice, and hemp seeds.
* BCAA – BCAA are found in most protein sources ,particularly those of animal origin like meat ,poultry ,eggs, dairy and fish.Bcaa are very important for muscle growth and make up to 40% of the source of amino acids in your muscle.
4. Increasing Testosterone levels
What is the most effective way to increase testosterone?
- Lifting weight
- Eat protein , Fat and Carbs
- Minimize stress and cortisol levels
- Take vitamin D
- Take Zinc
- Get plenty of rest and high quality sleep
- Avoid estrogen chemicals
- Avoid alcohol intake.